The Green Pond trail is a loop trail that takes you into the Snowbasin ski area. It can also be ridden as an out-n-back or incorporated into several other trails in the area as part of a loop. It starts near the junction of the Wheeler Creek East fork and Wheeler Creek Middle fork trails on the West side of the road to Snowbasin Ski Area.
Directions to Green Pond Trail Trailhead
- From I-15 take the Ogden 12th-Street Exit (#347)
- Turn East and drive towards Ogden Canyon
- Continue up Ogden Canyon
- Continue past Pineview Dam
- Turn Right on Trappers Loop
- Turn right to go to Snowbasin Ski Area at the top of Trappers Loop
- Watch for the small trailhead parking on the road to Snowbasin Ski Area.
- The trail starts on the West side of the road